FLEXIBLE MONTHLY FINANCE OPTIONS PACKAGES
The London School of Make-up are now able to offer students a flexible monthly finance options package via Divido. You can finance your course from £365.00 upwards at 0% Interest finance up to 12 months with just a 20% Deposit. Courses eligible for finance will include a calculator on the individual course page that allow you to find the repayments suitable before proceeding to the application form.
Please note; Divido finance is available only to UK residents (minimum 3 years)
SIMPLE APPLICATION STEPS
- Select your chosen course date from our course page
- Click Book Now
- Enter your details as normal, then select the Divido payment option.
- You will be taken to the secured Divido application form and completed form
- Choose your finance option package ( 6, 9, 10 or 12 months instalment )
- Divido will give instant confirmation.
- For Deposit, you can pay by debit/credit card (20%)
- Once accepted, you will receive an email from The London School of Makeup with your confirmation and an email with your Divido agreement details.
- Within 24 hours you will receive an invoice.
Please note; The London school of Make-up Ltd. will claim from Divido remaining balance 21 days before start date.
The London School of make-up Ltd is registered in England and Wales 3955843. Registered office: Suite 3B2 Northside House Mount Pleasant Cockfosters London EN4 9EB acts as a credit intermediary and only offering credit products from Divido. The London School of Make-up Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status.
Pay In Instalments – Flexible Payments Package with Divido
We now offer a range of attractive finance packages from 0% over 12 months INTEREST FREE. through our partner Divido
The application process is simple, takes around 5 minutes for you to complete, is carried out online or in person when visiting our offices with a decision made within 30 seconds of completion.
If you decide to go ahead and take advantage of our instalment package remember you can also add on the cost of any additional optional extras such as Brush set and Brush cleaning products and pay off at 0% Interest up to 12 months.
For Instance, course costing for 8 Week Photographic Media Course £4,450.00 less deposit 20% £890.00 12 months
Who is Eligible for Finance?
Applying for an instalment plan is similar to applying for a new credit card. The details you provide are checked against public registers, such as credit-rating agencies. To increase the chances of acceptance, ideally, you will have a good credit history – (no late payments, CCJ’s, etc) – and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be a UK resident
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have 3 years of UK address history
- Be working at least 16 hours per week
- Have a valid phone number and email address
- Persons undertaking the finance address must match the address you put on your finance application (Billing Address).(Example: parents, spouse or legal guardian)
Feel free to give us a call on +44 (0) 20 7499 5771 or send us an email, and we would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Alternatively, call into our school in Oxford Circus and we can process your application for you.
About Divido: Divido Financial Services Limited (‘Divido’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For more information, please visit: www.divido.com