We take students from all over the world. An overseas student is someone who lives outside the UK and includes European Union citizens who require a visa. Before you apply, you must check if you need a visa and what type you need. Depending on your nationality, you might not need a visa to visit the UK.

However, we do not offer student visas as our courses are less than six months long. You can undertake a course for up to 30 days in duration with us providing it is part of your visit using a visitor’s visa. You will have to apply independently for this visa from your own country.

You may wish to apply for your visitor’s visa before committing to the course. However, we cannot guarantee a place until we receive a deposit.

Skip to content