2 Day Asian Bridal Make-up Course
2 Day, 7 hours per day
Suitable for make-up graduates only:
By popular demand we have added Asian Bridal Make-up to our renowned courses. This two-day course will be taught by talented up-and-coming artist Gavin Pickle (see our make-up artist profiles), who is in demand both in London and Birmingham by the modern Asian bride.
This two-day course in Asian Bridal Make-up is only open to make-up artists who have attended at least one of our basic Foundation level courses, or the equivalent at a recognised make-up school or college.
The course will cover traditional Asian looks, while recognising that things have moved on, and the modern Asian bride does not wish to look like her mother or mother-in-law did on their wedding day.
- Leading Fashion brands are provided for our classrooms. Including: Bobbi Brown, Nars, Shu Uemura, Mac, Illamasqua, Make-up for Ever, Laura Mercier…
- IMA Foundation course notes provided
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years
- All products including make-up and skin care plus disposables items are included
- Brushes are NOT included. You will require professional make-up brushes. You can buy our LSM PRO Brush set & cleaner when booking a course online or you can purchase on the course day.
Please note: You will be required to bring a digital camera or high resolution mobile phone to keep a record of your work.
Please note: Male students are required to supply a female model to work on.
Please note: All students will be working on each other. if you have problematic skin, or cannot be worked on for any other reason, you will be required to bring in a model to replace yourself.
- Registry and engagement looks
- Face shapes and bone structure
- Choosing correct foundation and correction
- Applying foundation
- Contouring / Highlighting
- Eye techniques including eye-liners and false lashes
- Eye brows
- Strong Lips
- Wedding looks
- Different eye techniques including cut crease, double winged eye-liner, stack lashes
- Eye brows
- Facial adornment
IMA International Make-up Association
Make-up Application Certificate
LSM Pro store Make-up Brush set (14 brush) £110.00
14 high quality sable & hair brushes in a protective brush roll
Powder, Blush, Concealer, Foundation, Bronzer, Finishing Fan, Large Eye Shader, Flat Smudger, Tapered Blender, Smudger, Detail Liner, Sharp Brow, Lash Brush, Lip and Brush Roll
LSM Pro store Instant Brush Cleaner
(per bottle) £12.00
LSM Pro Store Brush Cleaner cleans and sanitises natural and synthetic makeup brushes by removing product residue, oil and pigments and kills 99.99% of bacteria within 60 seconds.
Do you accept overseas student?
Yes we take students from outside of the European Union, An overseas student is someone who lives outside of the EU and requires a visa.
Do you offer student visas?
No we do not offer student visas as our courses are less than six months long. You can undertake a course for up to 30 days in duration with us providing it is part of your visit using a visitor’s visa. You will have to apply independently for this visa from your own country.