2 Day Asian and Arabic Bridal Make-up Course
Less than 5 seats left
2 Day, 7 hours per day
Suitable for make-up graduates only:
By popular demand, we have added an Asian and Arabic Bridal makeup course to our list of renowned makeup courses. This two-day course will be taught by talented up-and-coming artist Gavin Pickle (see our make-up artist profiles), who is in demand both in London and Birmingham by the modern Asian bride.
This two-day Asian and Arabic bridal makeup course is only open to makeup artists who have attended at least one of our basic Foundation level courses, or the equivalent at a recognised make-up school or college.
The course will cover traditional Asian, Arabic looks while recognising that things have moved on, and the modern Asian and Arabic bride does not wish to look like her mother or mother-in-law did on their wedding day.
- Leading Fashion brands are provided for our classrooms, including Bobbi Brown, Nars, Inglot, Mac, Illamasqua, Make-up for Ever, Laura Mercier…
- IMA Foundation course notes provided
- The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years
- All products including make-up and skin care plus disposable items are included
- Brushes are NOT included. You will require professional makeup brushes. You can buy our LSM PRO Brush set & cleaner when booking a course online or you can purchase on the course day
Please note: You will be required to bring a digital camera or high-resolution mobile phone to keep a record of your work during this 2 day make up course.
Please note: Male students are required to supply a female model to work on.
Please note: All students will be working on each other; if you have problematic skin, or cannot be worked on for any other reason, you will be required to bring in a model to replace yourself.
Asian and Arabic Bridal Make-up
- Face Shapes and Bone Structure
- Finishing for Skins (Matt, Glossy, Dewy)
- Choosing Correct Foundation and Correctors
- Contouring, Highlighting and Shading
- Full Coverage Foundation – Layering
- Full Coverage Concealing and Illuminating
- Intense Highlighting
- Face Shape and Contour
- Warming the Skin/Bronzing
- Strong Sculpted Eye Brows/Ombre – Using powder and pomade
- Shaping Eye Brows and Concealer
- Overdrawing Lips – Liquid Lipstick
- Halo Eyes – using bring matte shadows and a darker shade for depth
- Cut Crease Eyes – Using bring matte shadows and a darker shade for depth
- Glitter Application – Glitter Liner
- Cutting The Crease with Concealer
- Big Bold Winged Liner – Arabic Inspired
- False Lash Application – Full Lashes – top and bottom
- Adapting Looks for Day to Night
- Product Knowledge / What works well for photographs and studio lighting
- Making the eye look bigger
- Setting the make-up to last all day and night
This course is awarded a 2 Day Asian & Arabic Bridal Makeup Course attendance certificate
LSM Pro store Makeup Brush set (14 brush) £110.00
14 high-quality sable & hair brushes in a protective brush roll
Powder, Blush, Concealer, Foundation, Bronzer, Finishing Fan, Large Eye Shader, Flat Smudger, Tapered Blender, Smudger, Detail Liner, Sharp Brow, Lash Brush, Lip and Brush Roll
LSM Pro-Store Prestige Brush Set (21 brushes) £220
This luxurious set of 21 brushes are handmade and designed exclusively for The London School of Makeup by in Germany. Da Vinci have over 100 years of manufacturing the highest of quality professional and retail brushes for both the cosmetic and art world.
Lip Brush, Eye Shadow, Eye Shadow, Blender – Small, Blender – Long Round, Blender – Angle Large, Blender, Eye Definer, Eyeliner, Liner Angled Eyebrow Brush Angled, Eyebrow Brush Angled, Eyelash Brush, Foundation Brush, Concealer small and large Brush, Powder Brush Oval, Blusher Fan, Blusher, Blusher/Contour Brush Small Angled, Angled Foundation Brush/Stippler
LSM Pro store Instant Brush Cleaner (per bottle) £12.00
LSM Pro Store Brush Cleaner cleans and sanitises natural and synthetic makeup brushes by removing product residue, oil and pigments and kills 99.99% of bacteria within 60 seconds.
LSM Pro Store make-up Brush & Spone Sanatizing Wash (per bottle) £12.00
Use The LSM Pro Store Makeup Brush & Sponge Sanitizing Wash to hygienically clean makeup brushes, sponges and powder puffs.
The specially-designed wash is gentle and effective and its low suds formula cleans and removes makeup oils and product debris without drying or causing damage. It is safe and effective on natural and man-made sponges, puffs, brushes and hard tools.
Free from fragrance and dyes. Do not soak brushes or tools.
The LSM Pro Store Makeup Brush & Sponge Sanitizing Wash – hygienically cleans both natural and synthetic makeup brushes, sponges and puffs, without drying or causing damage.
LSM Pro Store Cleaning Soap by Da Vinci £10.00
Cleaning and Maintenance of the brushes
Metal box with a content of 40 g
Our special soap for cosmetic brushes, based on vegetable oils, and comes in a practical round metal box. Through its reconditioning action, it keeps natural hair and synthetic fibers smooth and elastic. Your cosmetic brushes can feel damaged especially if product remains in the body of the hair and the remaining cosmetics become hard. This can take away the suppleness and make the hair break.
For regular maintenance i.e. washing out all make-up residues, is recommend so we especially developed a cleaning soap which is based on pure vegetable oils with reconditioning effect.
Cared for in this way the brush hair will retain its elasticity and remains robust and smooth for a long time.
Do you accept overseas students?
Yes, we take students from outside of the European Union, An overseas student is someone who lives outside of the EU and requires a visa.
Do you offer student visas?
No, we do not offer student visas as our courses are less than six months long. You can undertake a course for up to 30 days in duration with us providing it is part of your visit using a visitor’s visa. You will have to apply independently for this visa from your own country.